Attune's Response to COVID–19
Updated 03/16/2020 14:51 CDT
This page is designed to help keep you updated on our response to the changes and challenges surrounding the COVID–19 pandemic.
We take very seriously the importance of keeping our employees and clients safe during these uncertain times. We are actively monitoring the COVID–19 outbreak updates and CDC recommendations. Attune will update our response and provide any new information here, as necessary.
Keeping Clients Safe
Many companies and organizations are continuing to hold events around the world. While Attune venues remain open to accommodate our clients’ current event schedules, we are taking all precautions to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and visitors.
To ensure safety while visiting our venues, Attune staff have been directed to:
- Frequently wipe down all common areas with disinfectant including door knobs, table tops, and chairs
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for each classroom and at the front desk for public use
- Wear gloves during food handling
- Wear gloves during the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces
- Sanitize any food preparation tools including tongs
- Replace open food items with packaged items, where possible
- Stay home if feeling ill for a period of at least 7 days
Virtual Attendance Options
We understand the disruptions that COVID-19 has placed on our clients and their events. The fears and realities of hosting events amidst a rising pandemic can be overwhelming. However, we also understand the importance of continuing with “business as usual” when it is feasible.
To aid our clients who need to deliver events, Attune is offering the option of adding remote attendance, free of charge, to any event currently scheduled to be delivered at Attune venues through April 30, 2020 (based on availability). We are also extending a 15% discount to clients who wish to add Virtual Attendance to any event scheduled through June 30, 2020.
We continue to have those who are personally impacted by COVID-19 in our thoughts.