Customer Service Coordinator
Attune Corporate Headquarters — Downers Grove, IL
Attune is an industry leader providing managed service solutions for event and meeting services to corporations of all sizes. Attune is seeking a qualified professional to serve as Customer Service Coordinator in our high-volume Management Services Group. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Scheduling of meeting/training space using in house operating system as a source to match with suitable facilities
- Communicate with customers, vendors, technical services, sales account executives and management via email, to support service request. Organize and file email communications
- Support catering requirements
- Create, process, distribute and organized contract documents
- Maintain relationships with clients and vendors, including assisting with billing, payment inquiries, event issues, and discrepancies
- Support and coordination of assigned accounts and account executives
- Monitor activities of key accounts including proactively identify issues and opportunities
- Negotiate terms and pricing with vendors
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
Technical Skills– Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
Teamwork – Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
Analytical – Collects and researches data.
Communication – Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of associates.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college required and two-years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage emotional customer situations
- Ability to coordinate projects